|Home||» Services||» Quality Control Services||» Quality Control Services|
Quality Control Services
Since our inception, we are engaged in offering our clients Quality Control Services. Our quality inspectors are well-experienced to conduct testing of various kinds of products from any industrial sector in compliance with set norms required by clients. While providing these Quality Control Services, we take various mandatory steps that contains minimum norms, hierarchy, remarks and many others after proper inspection and auditing.
- Accurate and cost effective solutions
- Administrative approaches
- All-inclusive solutions covering complete project life cycle
- Client oriented research solutions
- Customers are given single point-of-contact for their needs
- Elaborated execution of the research plan
- Extensive research methodology
- Maintaining data in an appropriate manner
- Planning and collective team effort
- Proper evaluation of information
- Qualitative market research
- Quantitative market research
- Scrutiny of crucial data
- Timely implementation and execution
- Various research techniques
- Well developed research methodologies
What is Quality control?
In order to ensure compliance of a manufactured product or rendered service as per industry defined set of quality parameters or the specific clients' requirement, a procedure or set of procedures is intended which combine to be termed as Quality Control (QC).
Quality Assurance (QA) is a closely related but not an identical term for Quality Control (QC). Although both the terms QA and QC are expressed together as a single expressions, most of the time, but QA consists of well-defined procedures that are intended to ensure development of a product or service as per requirements of clients even before it is completed, I.e, as opposed to afterwards, even under developed stages are quality evaluated.
An enterprise, in order to undertake effective QC programming, must select the specific and basic standards which should be met by the product/ service. Determination of the extent of QC actions (for example, testing of a particular percentage of specific units from each lot) is a prior task. Following this, data of real-world (for example, the percentage of failed units) must be collected and the acquired results must be reported to personnel of accounts & management. Further, a correct action relating to repair or rejection of defected products and poor services is decided upon and taken care of till the client is fully satisfied. For multiple instances of poor service and failures of product units, the company must devise a specific plan to improve the production processes and services that can be put into action for successful business. Last but not least, the process of QC must be an ongoing activity to ensure that the required remedial efforts succeed in producing satisfactory results for the company and its associates, and also to detect the recurrences or prevailing troubling instances and rectify immediately.
Why use quality control and quality assurance services from us?
We can help you:
- Test and confirm the quality of all material, equipment, structures, systems and components whicha are utilized in the manufacturing, construction, processing and operation of all industrial facilities and their different types
- Hold complete compliance with relevant quality regulations and standards
- In verifying parts, materials and end products through audits, checks, witnessing and inspections all products independently
- Attain quality assurance benefits and quality control (QA/QC) both on-site during construction processes and off-site at manufacturers’ facilities
World-leading quality control and quality assurance services
Being amongst the world-class and leading service providers of quality control and quality assurance, we help our clients experience an unrivaled stretching and fame across every industry. Holding immense expertize in the desired domain and an amalgamation of state-of-the-art infrastructure and a unique global network, we guarantee to provide you best-in-class QA/QC across the world. As a result, we promise to be your companion for assured quality throughout your supply chain management.
Our off-site quality control and quality assurance services include:
- Complete QA/QC program assistance defining full scope of all the regulatory requirements
- Performing surveys for pre-qualification or pre-awards to meet purchaser or government requirements with a complete review of the suppliers’ QA program
- Review of the specifications, design, specified standards and drawings to assure complete compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Formal audits of equipment before and during manufacture at the premises of your constructor, architect, sub-supplier or manufacturer
- QA training courses at Organization
Our on-site quality control and quality assurance services include:
- Organizations QA involves the manufacture, construction and operation of your facilities
- Review of procedures, specifications and standards specified to utilize on the site of construction
- Materials testing monitoring
- Witnessing, inspection or verification to establish superior material quality, quality of structure and system during manufacturing
- Acceptance tests of equipment and other installations in Factory
- Inspections of pre-shipment activities and supervision of loading during the phase of transportation
- Monitoring preventive maintenance systems of plant equipment and storage methods during and before installation
- Implementation and organization of record retention systems