Marketing Research Services
Amidst our wide range of services, we are engaged in offering services Marketing Research Services. With our strong support of data analysts, we assist for various voluntary & mandatory factors that are vital for dealing in various kinds of markets such as automobile, aviation, food, beverage, consultancy and many others. Provided Marketing Research Services are cherished by our clients due to their timely execution, reliability and hassle-free managements.
Primary Competitive Advantages
- Premium quality
- Full support for field operations
- Cost effective solutions
- Only agency in India specializing in providing full support for field operation
- A pan India reach
- Separate quality cell
Our Quality Assurance
- For a group of interviewer, we have a supervisor who reports to an experienced field executive
- In depth and detailed briefing is imparted to both the supervisors and the interviewers
- Mock training sessions are conducted to train our teams of interviewers and supervisors
- Accurate cross checking takes place by our team of supervisors
- The questionnaire is scrutinized again and again to make sure that there are no discrepancies in the content of the questionnaire.
Our Tools of Research & Infrastructure
- INTAGE INDIA Private Limited is a certified MRSI member, offering extensive field operation support to large research organizations like Mill Ward Brown for more than 6 years.
- In-house CATI setup that helps validate customer responses in real-time for superior quality and timely delivery.
- Telephonic Interview with the help of computer, (CATI) is an interactive front-end computer system that enables interviewers to ask questions over the telephone. Then the answers are stored into the computer immediately by the interviewer.
- Household Interview
- Observational and Hypothetical Data
- FGDs (Focus Group Discussions)
- Corporate Interviews
- CLTs / LINK
- Desk study
- Structured interviews & relevant interview schedule design ( Home & Street based survey and Survey at selling points)
- Personal interviews with
- Mystery shopping experts and B2B consumers
- Hall test
Marketing Research Services Key Points:
Industry Analysis: We assist you identify your market in terms of revenue and number of performers. Keeping up with the technological, demographics and cultural trends is also essential for this section of your business program. We seek industry and new sources to determine those trends.
Competitive Analysis: You know that you have competitors. But what do you know about them? And this needs to include an analysis of your major competitors. How they market their products/services; how they distinguish themselves in marketing efforts; and what type of market share they have. We help you with effective intelligence for both national and global companies.
Target Market Analysis: Identifying and rating particular target markets is another important part of your business plan, where research is essential. You need to consider about such questions: What are the statistics and psychographics of target audiences? How can you reach them? What kind of interests do they have? How do they like to market and sell?
Research does not end once you have written your plan and have saved concerned investors. In addition to the current research into your industry, customers/clients and competitors, we also help in many areas including:
Client Prospecting: Making a list of potential well-qualified prospects for your product or service can be daunting when you are starting your business. However this needs to be considered as a implement on your Target Market Analysis, so that you can hit the ground running.
Web Site Research: Developing a company website often means giving your audience with information / resources that are helpful. These resources need to be carefully chosen, and authoritative, regularly kept. We also help identify useful and strong online resources for your particular target markets.
Grant & Funding Research: Numerous technology organizations are looking for support from a variety of sources. We can help search for government contracts, government grants, and help to determine other possible sources.
Extensive secondary internet based research is required by many of our clients. Presently, useful and relevant data, knowledge and information resides in the web in vast amounts. Amongst this, not all of it is available readily via naïve searches. Hundreds of sources for demographic, econometric, industry, technology and geographic data sets have been cataloged and identified by us. These are relevant to the design, apply and develop market forecasts and models.
Most of the informative date sets are available for public free of cost and others are available for fee. A number of useful search strategies have also been developed by us that go beyond simple search and which is utilized by us in discovering new data sets at the time of requirement. Our Partners Network is also utilized by us for assistance and guidance in knowledge, information and data acquisition.
The company has also designed a number of business forecast and demographic historical baselines which can be utilized as an important input source to the custom models. United States and other major regions across the world are covered by these baselines including number of firms, employees and industrial establishments as well business size class. The data was originally drawn from US Government and various other international econometric sources. It is also updated on a continuous basis along with updating projections and forecasts.
A consumer baseline has also been complimentary created to cover all individuals and household demands.
- Quantitative Marketing Research
- Project management
- Questionnaire design
- Programming survey
- Q&A testing
- Sample recruiting, weighting, and incentives
- Survey fielding and management
- Cleaning data, coding verbatim responses
- Data analysis, advanced analytics
- Report writing/Strategic recommendations
Qualitative Marketing Research
- Project management
- Discussion guide design
- Recruiting screener design
- Focus group facility management
- Interview moderation by expert moderators
- Report writing/Strategic recommendations